Sometime in 1924, enterprising Swiss couple Jeanne Sterchi
Wenger and HC Wenger began a catering venture called
Wenger’s for the British troops operating from Kashmere Gate.
The food must have been good, as a portion of A Block in the
then-being-built Connaught Place was reserved to house
Wenger’s. Wenger’s officially shifted to its present location in
the early 1930s, with a confectionery and tea room –
Rendezvous (the café), La Mer (the ballroom) and Green Room
(the party room) spread over two floors.
get in touch
1800 1234 1234
info [at] wengers.in
Shop No: A/16 Near Inner Circle Road, Rajiv Chowk, Connaught Place, New Delhi, Delhi 110001