The legacy of fine baking continues, since 1924...
previous arrow
next arrow
Slider

Rendezvous With Ovenly Taste Since 1924

Sometime in 1924, enterprising Swiss couple Jeanne Sterchi Wenger and HC Wenger began a catering venture called Wenger’s for the British troops operating from Kashmere Gate. The food must have been good, as a portion of A Block in the then-being-built Connaught Place was reserved to house Wenger’s. Wenger’s officially shifted to its present location in the early 1930s, with a confectionery and tea room – Rendezvous (the café), La Mer (the ballroom) and Green Room (the party room) spread over two floors.

Know more

get in touch

order online

Company

terms of use

Newsletter